WATERBURY — The parents of 17-year-old Bryan Calle, who was critically injured in a Waterbury hit-and-run last week, are expected to arrive in the United States from Ecuador on Sunday to be by his side, their attorney said.
Calle has been on life support since he was struck while riding his scooter in the area of West Main Street and Highland Avenue. According to an arrest warrant, the Cadillac SUV that hit him was driven by the former egan-hit-and-run-18127697.php#photo-23888248″>Zoning Commission Chair John Egan, who stopped briefly without offering help and then fled the scene.
- Attorney: Man involved in train killing shot in self-defense
- As DA Jason Williams awaits federal tax trial, another former lawyer in his firm is charged | Courts
- Vekos would bring defense attorney experience to county prosecutor's job
- Portage double fatal stabbing was self-defense, attorney says at arraignment
- Man accused in La Crosse shooting was acting in self-defense, attorney says | Crime