4 mins read
NEW HAVEN — Vanessa Avery, a city native, graduated from Hill Regional Career High School.
On Tuesday, three decades later, she came back to celebrate her appointment as 54th US Attorney for the District of Connecticut.
- Attorney: Man involved in train killing shot in self-defense
- As DA Jason Williams awaits federal tax trial, another former lawyer in his firm is charged | Courts
- Vekos would bring defense attorney experience to county prosecutor's job
- Portage double fatal stabbing was self-defense, attorney says at arraignment
- Man accused in La Crosse shooting was acting in self-defense, attorney says | Crime
- Does homeowners insurance cover terms?
- Civil legal aid review: Law Society hands Ministry of Justice blueprint to save fragile sector
- Former San Antonio attorney sentenced to 50 years in prison for wire fraud, money laundering
- Attorney Richard Hillsberg to receive founders award at North Suburban Legal Aid Clinic’s May 2 fundraiser
- Venezuela’s government and opposition double down on positions about arrest of human rights attorney
aid society attorney attorney general brokers civil legal civil rights company court criminal defense defense lawyers district attorney domestic violence executive director free legal government health insurance insurance insurance agents insurance broker insurance brokerage insurance brokers insurance business insurance companies insurance industry insurance services js fjs justice justice department law enforcement law society lawyers association legal legal advice legal aid legal services life insurance office people pro bono social media special counsel supreme court trump united states white house