Updated: Dec 20, 2022 09:29 PM
Senior appointment: Richard Wynn joins BMS
BMS, the independent specialist re/insurance broker with an operation in Bermuda, has appointed Richard Wynn as managing director of specialty classes for their London DUA and programs division.
Mr. Wynn, together with Phil Gander and Peter Nyonyintono, joined BMS from Marsh to expand BMS’ capabilities in specialty lines.
Mr Gander was appointed as divisional director and Mr Nyonyintono as a broker in specialty risks.
Having been in the industry for more than 30 years, Mr. Wynn’s global specialty expertise will complement BMS’s existing growth strategy, the company said.
Previously he worked for more than three years as managing director of Marsh specialty following its merger in 2019 with JLT specialty, where he was a partner. Prior to this he spent 18 years working for Howden.
Mr Wynn said: “We are very pleased to join BMS, bringing additional international specialty capabilities to the well-established BMS delegated authority team.
“The main attractions being the operational excellence and expertise BMS already have in place to fully service our clients efficiently, whilst also having the freedom to work with our insurance, reinsurance, and analytics capabilities to deliver the best solutions for the MGA sector.”
- Drivers warned of cheap car insurance scams that are 'too good to be true'
- 2022 Best Cheap Homeowners Insurance in New Mexico
- How To Get The Cheapest And Best Homeowners Insurance in Florida? – InsuranceNewsNet
- Millions of ACA health insurance plans may face hikes unless Congress acts
- Social media companies 'should do more to crack down on car insurance scammers'