Hart is based in Helensburgh, northwest of Glasgow, and specializes in providing clients with travel insurance, a range of business and personal insurance, as well as financial services such as advice on pensions, estate management, and private healthcare.
The company was established in 1965, and currently has a team of eight advisers led by the company’s former owner, Alistair Hart.
“We are delighted to be joining forces with Phil Barton and the wider Partners & team particularly as they expand at pace in Scotland,” said Hart. “Our team are excited for the future of our long-established brokerage and look forward to continuing to provide a professional client service with a personal approach.”
Ewan MacDonald, Managing Partner for Scotland at Partners& added: “I’m thrilled to bring such a highly regarded team and business into the Partners& family. As we continue to grow our presence in Scotland and across the UK, Alistair’s experience and insight will prove invaluable. We’re making outstanding progress as we continue to build an unrivaled team across Scotland and Hart Insurance Brokers are a fantastic addition to our business.”
Elsewhere, Europ Assistance recently bought several of AXA Partners’ businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Drivers warned of cheap car insurance scams that are 'too good to be true'
- 2022 Best Cheap Homeowners Insurance in New Mexico
- How To Get The Cheapest And Best Homeowners Insurance in Florida? – InsuranceNewsNet
- Millions of ACA health insurance plans may face hikes unless Congress acts
- Social media companies 'should do more to crack down on car insurance scammers'