Aviso Broking, part of the Aviso Group, has got its hands on Macquarie Insurance Brokers (Macquarie), its latest acquisition as part of its aggressive growth strategy.
Founded in 1997, Macquarie is a Sydney East-based, family-run insurance brokerage. The acquisition will see Keith Robertson and his two sons, Martin and Benji, remain in the business, but under Aviso Broking.
Aviso Group CEO Jeff Moule commented: “Macquarie is a great family-owned and operated business that is committed to the customer service experience. I have known Keith personally for over 10 years, and I am looking forward to welcoming his team as we grow and strengthen our Sydney business.”
Read more: Aviso Group merger forms new brokerage
Aviso Broking was launched earlier this year, resulting from a merger of five existing Aviso partners: Allsafe, Aviso EIA, Aviso All Points, Wymark, and Sutton Insurance Brokers. It is responsible for placing over $190 million in gross written premium (GWP) and over 30,000 clients.
In a previous statement, Moule confirmed that the new business will have offices in “every major city in Queensland and New South Wales as well as Melbourne and Darwin.”
Aviso Group and the newly formed Aviso Broking are supported by insurance distribution business Invest, which took increased ownership in the merger and now provides operational and financial support to boost its growth and innovations.
- Drivers warned of cheap car insurance scams that are 'too good to be true'
- 2022 Best Cheap Homeowners Insurance in New Mexico
- How To Get The Cheapest And Best Homeowners Insurance in Florida? – InsuranceNewsNet
- Millions of ACA health insurance plans may face hikes unless Congress acts
- Social media companies 'should do more to crack down on car insurance scammers'