A team of experienced brokers will act as a resource for policy placements such as cyber liability, errors and omissions, directors and officers’ liability, employment practices liability, fiduciary liability and crime insurance.
“Our CyFi brokerage acts as a resource for coverage analysis, market trends, benchmarking and placements,” Jim Loughlin (pictured), senior director of broking of Aon’s small commercial team in digital client solutions, said.
“We are really proud of ourselves on our knowledge base – that’s one of the reasons this broking center was established.”
According to Loughlin, CyFi combines “the best of both worlds”, backed by the market scale of Aon’s commercial risk solutions and technology.
The launch of CyFi is a “significant milestone” for Aon as it aims to be a leading global provider of cybersecurity and financial lines of risk management products. It’s also the first phase of “exciting and innovative” products that Aon’s digital client services are looking to roll out this year.
“There’s a micro business segment, which is for businesses that are small mom-and-pop shops with between five and 10 employees, the commercial risk size accounts with risk managers, as well as a middle market practice within Aon,” Loughlin told Insurance business.
- Drivers warned of cheap car insurance scams that are 'too good to be true'
- 2022 Best Cheap Homeowners Insurance in New Mexico
- How To Get The Cheapest And Best Homeowners Insurance in Florida? – InsuranceNewsNet
- Millions of ACA health insurance plans may face hikes unless Congress acts
- Social media companies 'should do more to crack down on car insurance scammers'